Job title: Senior Executive Recruiter, User Experience and Design
Job description: Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- 9 years of experience in recruiting or executive recruiting in user experience.
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment, and experience managing and advising clients on talent/hiring.
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of inclusive, executive search processes.
- Experience recruiting user experience leaders across consumer and/or enterprise software organizations.
- Experience hiring executive talent by solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and ultimately delivering significant business impact.
- Experience in project management or other leadership role while working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment.
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem-solver with excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to the knowledge and information team’s reputation and success.
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Senior Executive Recruiter, you will lead some of the most complex leadership searches. You will be responsible for leading searches for Engineering, Product Management, User Experience, Operations, and related leaders in technology functions. You will expertly lead and execute the executive search process and build a network in the external talent market.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $168,000 – $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Execute high visibility and high-impact user experience leadership searches, providing outstanding client partnership, domain talent expertise, and subject-matter expertise in the process.
- Provide outstanding thought partnership to clients to shape and best match the needs of Google and the talent in the market.
- Identify opportunities to improve hiring outcomes and bench strength across the user experience leadership ranks. Lead strategic projects to actualize the desired outcomes.
- Manage end-to-end executive search process and engagements from inception to completion (e.g., identifying qualified external talent, client management, candidate engagement, candidate experience, partnering with human resources and other stakeholders) and partner with our research team to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit executive-level candidates.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gain a close understanding of their requirements and concerns, develop strong relationships with talent in the user experience talent market.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Expected salary: $168000 – 181000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:57:41 GMT