Job title: Personal Lines Account Executive
Job description: Responsibilities
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Responds to client requests for policy changes, billing inquiries and verification of coverage. Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner.
- Maintains follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders, correspondence, claims, and renewal expirations. Completes overdue and suspense items.
- Secures documentation needed to be retained by the agency including signed applications, replacement cost estimates, rejection of coverage and confirmation of orders.
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business. Markets to insurance carriers and prepares proposals. Compares coverage forms with review by Account Executive if needed.
- Prepares Renewal Questionnaire for clients including follow up on responses received.
- Reconciles accounting discrepancies. Follows up on aged trial balances. Involves Producer when necessary.
- Secures Lost Policy Releases and follows through to policy cancellation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; 3-5 years of related insurance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Appropriate insurance licenses
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including Agency Management Software; Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
- EPIC knowledge a plus+++
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:59:18 GMT