MP3 Tag Remover is a desktop software to enable you take away the metadata tags of your MP3 documents.
These are the supported tags:
Lyrics3 tag removing solution.
- APEv2 (MP3 Gain) tag solution.
- Now APEv2 tag removal selection does not clear away the MP3 Gain metadata fields use the new APEv2 (MP3 Attain) tag elimination choice for that.
- ElektroKit library implemented to enhance logic and effectiveness.
- Magnetic Sticker (Desktop Docking).
- SystemTray icon.
- Contextmenu for Listbox.
- UI separator/resizer for FolderView and Listbox.
- A design and style challenge caused the ListBox to present the textual content with a disturbing visual influence.
- Label that displays the file rely was not properly up to date.
- VB.Internet normal bug brought about the BackgroundWorker to show an extra NotifyIcon.
- Application efficiency.
- Consumer Interface has been re-designed for easier utilization.
- FolderViewer now only reveals folders and mp3 information.
- Checkable solution: “Preserve filedates”
- LogFile with (only) FileError reviews.
- Taskbar ProgressBar.
- Important Bug soon after cancelling and resuming, the filelist was not effectively up to date and brought on the UI to freeze.