Job title: MoOM – Wholesale Account Executive
Company: Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Job description: Mutual of Omaha is a Fortune 300 Company. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist for the benefit of our customers and employees. With this foundation, we are are entering the traditional broker wholesale market. We’ve seen the market move in a direction where broker choice is less encouraged, sales and service pushed to automation, phone trees and manufacturing lines as substitution for problem solving, while true professionals and one to one communication, including the alignment of operations support and underwriting has been pushed aside. We believe that technology should enhance service, not replace it!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage (MoOM) Wholesale is a full service lending company offering a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, and specialty loans. We employ a world class leadership team, with experienced operations teams that are second to none. If you are interested in joining a team that brings the “executive” back in Account Executive, able to sell service in a pod, enable your clients to talk to someone immediately and have questions answered, be fairly compensated for your production, and be part of a healthy and supportive culture, please review and apply for our opening below!
We offer an extensive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business for the company, develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production. Call potential or existing brokers in assigned territory to develop new business relationships, acquire new brokers, generate business or maintain existing relationships with wholesale brokers. Building and managing an ongoing strong pipeline of loans to meet and exceed production goals. This position is in the MoOM Wholesale Division, experience as a wholesale mortgage account executive is required.
- Prospecting and developing mortgage broker client relationships
- Develop and increase account relationships to drive increased market share and sales opportunities
- Delivering up-to-the-minute information about the latest products, resources and industry updates to ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines
- Manages loan pipeline and achieving assigned production and new broker client goals
- Maintain contact with client base on a regular basis to solicit new business and be available as a MoOM consultant and professional resource
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met
- Attitude, ability to multitask, willingness to learn and ability to adapt to on-going changes
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are essential along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively in a fast pace environment with little room for error
- Two+ years of proven and progressive wholesale mortgage lending experience required
- Well-developed understanding of mortgage sales, processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Fair knowledge and understanding of local, state and federal lending laws a plus
- Works effectively in a team environment
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Not afraid of the phone
- Current producing client base is strongly desired
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:16:16 GMT