Job title: HOKA Account Executive
Job description: Job Title: HOKA Account Executive – Independent Specialty
Reports to: HOKA Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The HOKA Account Executive, Independent Specialty will be responsible for managing an independent account base within the Independent Specialty access points. The AE will be a trusted advisor to internal and external partners through effective communication, customer commitment, and business analysis. The AE also possess a strategic understanding of how to grow this channel leveraging wholesale and retail data, as well as marketplace and consumer insights. The AE is a passionate team-player who thrives on collaboration, embraces disruption as an accelerator of innovation and possess a growth-mindset.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Cultivate relationships with independent retailers within the assigned territory that foster mutual trust and partnership Build seasonal strategies to drive business and market share growth, including financial and product forecasting, consumer focused assortment planning, and access point and account level planning. Work cross-functionally to lead and influence all aspects of supply chain from order-entry to delivery, as well as development and execution of 360 partner support activations. Position HOKA within each access point as the premium performance brand in the marketplace, ensuring long-term, mutually profitable and brand-enhancing growth
Who You Are
Strategic thinker with a proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and change, and deliver results Passionate team-player who thrives on collaboration Possess a growth mindset and relentlessly pursue personal and professional development
We’d love to hear from people with
- Eager to be a part of an exciting, rapidly changing, and fast-paced brand and team.
- Effective, open & honest communicator driving customer, consumer, product and marketplace insights to inform strategy, innovation and creation of the future.
- Proven solution-oriented problem solver that embraces disruption, change, and ambiguity.
- Positive mindset and strong work ethic who thrives within a team environment and has the ability to work independently.
- Experience leveraging wholesale and retail data and consumer and marketplace insights to inform strategy development and execution.
- Ability to cultivate an environment of trust, safety, diversity and inclusion.
- Retail math and Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency.
- Retail and/or wholesale experience in the athletic footwear and apparel industry preferred.
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:30:57 GMT