Job title: HOKA Account Executive – Trend/Lifestyle
Job description: Job Title: HOKA Account Executive – Trend & Lifestyle
Reports to: Business Unit Manager – Trend & Lifestyle
Location: New York / Philadelphia
The HOKA Account Executive, Trend/Lifestyle will be responsible for managing the Urban Outfitter Group & YNAP group relationship for the business unit. The AE will have ownership of the daily management of the group accounts, therefore will have a strong strategic understanding of how to grow this group business into a directive platform as a part of the HOKA eco-system. They will ensure each account is set up for long term influence and category growth, via thoughtful and strategic seasonal assortment & merchandising planning The AE will become a trusted resource internally feeding back sell through, product feedback, key trends, competitor analysis and overall category information to the relevant cross functional teams. An excellent candidate for this role is passionate about this category and has an understanding of how these access points function
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- 1. Defines & implements commercial strategy for the Urban Outfitter group & YNAP group accounts
- 2. Owns relationships with the relevant buyers, marketing & operation teams
- 3. Management of the seasonal access point sell- in process maintaining strategic and thoughtful assortment planning & merchandising by gender & category
- 4. Daily, weekly, monthly order book and EDI order flow management
Who You Are
- Strong, focused, driven & energetic business unit with a focus on strategic brand & product
- Hands on approach to all tasks
We’d love to hear from people with
- Previous experience managing Urban Outfitters / Free People preferred
- Previous EDI order management
- 4-5 years Sales experience
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:13:30 GMT