Job title: Executive Director/State Advisor
Company: Florida HOSA
Job description: Executive Director/State Advisor: Immediate professional full-time position (40 hours/week) at the Florida HOSA State Office located in Alachua. HOSA is an international, national, and statewide organization for student leaders who are interested in becoming future health professionals.
The following primary job functions represent an overview of the responsibilities for this position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities.
– Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operation of the organization’s programs and services.
– Make policy recommendations to the Board of Directors and ensure that Board policies are implemented in accordance with the Board’s intent.
– Develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
– In cooperation with the Business Manager, develop a balanced annual budget for Board approval.
– Monitor organization’s financial performance and make budgetary adjustments to assure financial stability.
– Assure the appropriate recruitment, retention and termination of staff.
– Plan, coordinate, and implement, along with staff and volunteers, all state level HOSA conferences and activities.
– Prepare and submit organization’s annual grant application and quarterly deliverables reports assuring compliance with performance measures and regulations.
– Represent the organization to schools, community groups, the media, governmental entities, and other organizations.
– Coordinate activities of Florida HOSA State Officer team.
– Attend meetings and annual conferences as required.
This position requires a Master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university or extensive CTSO/non-profit management experience. The candidate must be personable and have the ability to work well with others while possessing excellent verbal and written communication, public speaking, organizational, and computer skills. Must also be competent with Microsoft Office programs and basic office equipment. Some regional, state, and out-of-state travel required, as well as occasional weekend hours. Salary based on education and experience.
Annual Salary Range: $82,000 – $86,100
– Health insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Life insurance
– Paid time off
– Sick leave
Please e-mail résumé and cover letter by 7/17/22 to [email protected]
Expected salary: $82000 – 86100 per year
Location: Alachua, FL
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:34:26 GMT