Job title: Executive Assistant (to the COO)
Job description: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer FLSA: Non-Exempt
SUPERVISES: N/A Last revised: January 2022
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is a global leader in sports integrity headquartered in Colorado Springs – Olympic City USA. We offer a dynamic working environment where our core values of Respect, Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Responsibility, and Courage are emphasized and measured.
Utilizing attention to detail and effective communication, this role provides high-level executive and administrative support primarily for the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO’s scope of responsibility spans across multiple business teams, where this role will also provide administrative support. Responsibilities will include executive administrative functions including assisting with communication efforts across the organization, sourcing and utilizing effective technology solutions to build presentations, requesting/collecting information, taking meeting minutes, creating shared documents, office organization, creating and distributing meeting agendas, managing travel arrangements, producing expense reports, reviewing incoming emails and documents, conducting research, preparing reports, special projects, and other duties as assigned.
· Manage the COO’s daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, writing itineraries, as well as fielding requests for impromptu meetings.
· Support team meetings, including scheduling, developing agendas, taking meeting minutes, and assisting with follow-up tasks
· Monitor and assist with incoming and outgoing communications via email, phone, and other channels
· Prepare presentations, draft memos, and other written reports
· Pull data, conduct research, and build reports, as needed.
· Manage COO travel
· Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
· Manage the experience for guests and visitors of the COO(as well as supported teams); this may include making travel arrangements, greeting visitors upon entry, coordinating catering, meeting space, etc.
· As directed by the COO, provide administrative support to the USADA Operations team which includes (but is not limited to) USADA’s Olympic & Paralympic program
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Projects and other duties as assigned
· 3-5 years of experience providing executive level administrative support, preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among internal and external constituents
· Ability to multitask and to work accurately under pressure
· Excellent organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed
· Moderate to advanced proficiency in MS Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Decision making skills. Executive Assistant will often prioritize tasks and make decisions on COO’s behalf, so good judgment is essential.
· Interpersonal skills. This role should communicate effectively and be professional and courteous when interacting with others to create a positive team environment.
· Organizational skills. Will be responsible for managing files, schedules, meeting agendas, and travel schedules to enable the COO to work efficiently.
· Writing skills. Will write memos and emails when communicating with internal and external audiences. Therefore, having good grammar, ensuring accuracy, and maintaining a professional tone are essential.
· Presentation development skills (desired). The COO and their team produce a significant number of presentations intended for both internal and external audiences. Experience with creating professional and visually appealing presentations is desired.
Expected salary: $22.78 – 27.83 per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:20:25 GMT