Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company: Terran Orbital
Job description: Job Description:
THIS POSITION IS IN IRVINE, CA!
Don’t be just an employee number! Come join Terran Orbital, the leader in innovation, manufacturing and operations in the small satellite industry. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solutions. We are a unique, fast growing, and trusted team focused on quickly and economically design, build, launch, and operate state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE AND WORK IN CALIFORNIA?
HAVE YOU WORKED FOR A FORTUNE50 OR INVESTMENT FIRM BEFORE?
Are you talented and growth-minded? Do you have a pleasant personality with a dynamic and professional attitude? Is fast paced just not fast enough for you and you are flexible beyond belief? Then we would love to hear from you.
Please note: This job is NOT for everyone!
Do you like to work 9-5? This job is not for you…
Do you like to relax all weekend and never hear from your job? This job is not for you…
Do you like an easy, cushy job with no reward? This job is not for you…
Yes, this job is very challenging but oh so rewarding! It’s a whirlwind but so exciting! You will not only get one but two Executives whose daily lives depend on you! In return, you’d be part of a fast growing, amazing company with the smartest workforce you’ll ever meet.
Do you have what it takes?
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with high-level employees
- Make travel arrangements
- Provide professional and friendly service
- Organize and maintain office systems
- Handle phone calls and emails
- Prepare corporate documents
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Organize entire schedules
- Sustain a level of professionalism among staff
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
- Collaborate with the other teams
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks if company or office needs change
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience, preferably at executive level
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and deadlines
- Understanding of project management
- Flexibility in working hours
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Thorough attention to details
- Self-motivated but able to work as a team
- Strong knowledge of all clerical activities
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent people skills to interact positively with all internal and external parties
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Ability to self-govern with minimum supervision, establish workload priorities, and to utilize efficient time management practices to achieve assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In addition, please note that this position may also require the possession of an existing United States National Security clearance or eligibility for such a clearance.
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
ABOUT TERRAN ORBITAL:
Founded in 2013 in Irvine, California, with headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida. Terran Orbital Corporation is a leading vertically integrated provider of end-to-end satellite solutions. Terran Orbital combines satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations, and in-orbit support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil, and commercial customers. In addition, Terran Orbital is developing the world’s largest, most advanced NextGen Earth Observation constellation to provide persistent, real-time earth imagery.
Terran Orbital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:12:59 GMT