Job title: Executive Assistant to C-Suite – Hybrid
Company: Page Executive
- Support the Chief Technology Officer as directed to ensure that the strategic priorities are reflected in the calendar, as well as developing and managing the group wide calendar is integrated with the CTO’s calendar.
- Organize and manage the Senior Management meetings
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Serve as the primary contact for the Office on special assignments
- Serves the leadership team in taking actions in support of the CTO’s objectives and acting as a conduit and facilitator for the effective flow of information between several stakeholders.
- Assists through the preparation of minutes, the collection and analysis of information, the planning for meeting agendas, attendance at selected meetings and/or social events, representing the Director, and other assigned projects.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates significant incoming mail, reports and other material representing issues which are of importance
Executive Assistant role supporting C-Suite|Hybrid role in the Greater Chicago area
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 years of experience as an executive assistant supporting the C-Suite – CEO, CFO, COO, CTO
- Prior management and/or supervisory experience of admin staff is a plus
- Prior experience balancing multi priorities for multi stakeholders at any given time
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills to drive relevant and critical initiatives
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
Our client for the Executive Assistant – C-Suite opportunity is well-respected research and development technology organization. The Executive Assistant – C-Suite will report to the Chief Technology Officer and have high visibility to the executive leadership team also supporting the COO, CFO and other executive staff members. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support as well as performing special projects for the executive team.
Competitive base salary $130,000 – $150,000, full benefits, 401K, PTO, holidays, hybrid role working 3-4 days a week from home, working in a highly visible role to executive leadership reporting to the CHRO.
Expected salary: $130000 – 150000 per year
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 25 May 2022 23:56:53 GMT