Job title: Executive Assistant, Omni
Job description: Job Title: Executive Assistant, Omni Channel
Reports to: Global Omni Program Manager
Location: Goleta, CA
This position plans and directs all administrative activities for the Global Omni Channel President and Global Omni Channel Leadership Team. The position serves as “command central” for the department requiring complex calendar management, domestic and international travel coordination, meeting planning, as well as assistance with corporate level reporting. Attendance in key meetings and/or in-depth review of corporate reports is occasionally required. Remaining engaged and keeping pace with the Global Omni Program Manager + Omni Channel President is essential to effectively support the needs of a fast-moving, globally based organization. This role maintains a sharp focus on department wide processes, staff communication and recognition/celebration needs, and provision of supplemental project support. The individual in this role must possess the ability to manage conflicting priorities of various people, excel at time management and excel with internal and external communications as they will support and interact with executive level professionals and Deckers Brands’ global customers.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendar, meeting and travel schedule, and expense reports for the Omni Channel President and ensures that complete and accurate information is available on all matters.
- Handle department administrative duties, such as maintaining the department calendar, updating communication distribution lists, processing invoices, and coordinating key business activities.
- Serve as primary support for the Omni President with presentation preparation, memo writing and internal communications.
- Assist the Omni Channel President and Omni Channel Program Manager with projects across the global organization, as needed.
- Serve as a liaison for the Omni Channel President, respond to inquiries and assist with internal staff and external customer requests
- Analyze department operating practices to create new systems or revise established procedures
- Be an ambassador of company culture through engagement with and support of Deckers corporate responsibility and DEI initiatives.
Who You Are
- Highly organized and detail-oriented — you don’t just care about the little things, you obsess over them. You notice when something isn’t quite right and you take initiative to fix it.
- Acts with integrity and inspires trust; practices discretion and employs confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters – You have excellent professional discretion and are comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Professional, collaborative, and effective in communicating across all levels of an organization.
We’d love to hear from people with
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of related work experience in a fast-paced global corporate environment with at least 2+ years supporting a senior level executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Oracle and Concur systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- An unflappable demeanor with the ability to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands with a good attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:31:01 GMT