Job title: Executive Assistant NYC
Company: The Calendar Group
Job description: Our client (A high-profile personal injury law firm) is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO. The successful candidate will demonstrate superb organization, self-motivation, discretion and have the necessary degree of confidence to successfully execute the instructions of the CEO.
- Assist the CEO with day-to-day responsibilities
- Manage a very heavy calendar that is constantly changing
- Gatekeeper to CEO – familiarize yourself with his contacts and know who to prioritize
- Prepare confidential correspondence and documents
- Maintain an organized e-file of itineraries, documents and other important files.
- Liaise with doctors, attorneys and other professional relationships
- Assist the household with projects, appointments, errands, and other ad hoc projects.
- Compose and edit correspondence and emails.
- Misc. asks and items: meals, organize and tidy office, follow up on open items, updating contacts, checking voice mail messages
The individual will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment with an ability to think broadly about the business, incorporating continual improvement of processes and procedures with a goal of excellence while focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
- At least 5-7 years of experience working in a professional office environment, preferably for the same C level executive
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good multi-tasking skills and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-starter, goal oriented and high level of energy
- College Degree preferred
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:52:40 GMT