Job title: Executive Administrative Coordinator – Manufacturing & Distribution
Company: Hartman Executive Advisors
Job description: Hartman Executive Advisors (HEA) was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes, and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking candidates interested in coordinating and assisting with project management between our Advisors and business partners within our Healthcare vertical.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings between HEA and client teams
- Coordinate HEA internal team meetings
- Client plan administration; including updating and reporting on project and client plans
- Distribute surveys and aggregate results
- Request, receive, and collect client documentation
- Set up new clients including Teams sites, Smartsheet templates, and other templates (Assessment, Decision Registers, Risk Registers, etc.)]
- Quality assurance (jargon, grammar, acronyms, formatting issues, etc.) on client deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of project coordination experience preferably in a professional services environment
- Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in the usage of any or all of the following business tools are preferred
- Microsoft Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
Hartman Executive Advisors’ is an equal opportunity employer. Hartman is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Hartman are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, provided the employee can perform the essential functions of the job.
Location: Baltimore, MD – Washington DC
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 22:02:59 GMT