Job title: Employee Benefits Account Executive (Kaminsky and Associates)
Job description: Job description
At Kaminsky & Associates, an Acrisure Agency Partner, we love taking care of people. You might even say it’s our passion. It’s why we take time to pour over the details, reading all the fine print — you know, the stuff no one else reads — which helps us design the best employee benefits strategies the industry has to offer. In everything we do, innovation and execution are always top of mind.
We’re looking for an Employee Benefits Account Executive super star with plenty of street cred to learn as much as you can about a client’s business to deliver benefit strategies that will take their business and people (and ours) to the next level and leave them wowed. You’ll also be the one to align clients with the rest of the team. Think of it this way: If Kaminsky were a NFL team, you’d be the Tom Brady-level QB calling and executing plays to score big wins for our team and leave our fans wowed. And, like Brady, you’d be sure to show appreciation for your teammates when you’re hoisting the trophy over your head.
If you want in on that action, we want to talk to you.
What you’re going to do
- Develop a complete understanding of account needs. This will be job one. Our hope is that all of our existing clients have effective benefit strategies in place. But maybe they don’t. We want you to find out.
- Resolve key client issues and complaints; provide immediate support in emergencies.
- Work and communicate with team members from other lines of business and functional areas (e.g. Sales, Marketing & Communications, Leadership, Finance, etc.) who service the same account to ensure the highest quality of customer service is provided and that all client needs are met.
- Develop a renewal strategy for each client.
- Lead clients through the renewal process per department procedures.
- Facilitate at least four in-person touches per key client per year.
- Meet with all clients on a regular basis in person or virtually.
- Lead the development of stewardship planning and reporting to the client.
- Develop strong one-on-one relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel.
- Help the agency develop carrier relationships by becoming familiar with and executing strategies developed to satisfy carrier goals and objectives.
- Work with carriers to maximize commission opportunities, ensuring policies are placed with direct, core markets when possible.
- Win new business and expand existing client relationships.
- Review insurance and indemnification parts of contracts.
- Manage requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- Lead carrier negotiations and relationships.
- Document receipt of renewal from carriers and investigate non-renewals.
- Analyze client data to ensure exceptional client relationship management.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders like future clients (aka prospects), clients, carrier partners and more.
- Advise clients on state and federal legislation that impacts Health and Welfare plans.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers.
- Maintain knowledge in a variety of your field’s concepts, practices and procedures, including sophisticated and less-common coverages and applicable insurance laws/codes.
- Maintain records according to agency standards to ensure procedures are properly followed and information is accessible.
- Travel to attend client meetings, enrollments, seminars and events.
The Qualifications You Need
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in employee benefits insurance agency experience.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse individuals — teammates and clients alike.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills.
- Solid proficiency with high-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. You need to know how to work in all of the programs, but Excel is especially important.
- A Ohio insurance license. You need to have one or be willing to get one. You’ll also need to complete continuing education requirements as required.
What We Offer
- A culture of teamwork, positivity and caring. When we say we love taking care of people, that includes our team, so we work hard at this.
- Benefits and rewards that enable you to:
- Manage your health;
- Improve your wellness;
- Make your financial future more secure;
- Learn and grow as a professional.
- Work-life balance that’s right for you.
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Maumee, OH
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:21:52 GMT