What is this?
Why use it?
- applies Twitter Bootstrap model to a choose enter subject
- preserves native decide on enter area behaviour (you can use GET or Article procedures to post the selected worth)
- easily stylable
- responsive (optionally)
- by default makes use of Twitter Bootstrap button styling and industry sizing classnames, but this can be effortlessly overridden by making use of personalized types
- accessible – supports keyboard tabbing really properly (attaining and loosing focus)
Straightforward to use
Make sure you notice: phase-by-move clarification is in the docs.
This plugin involves
- Twitter Bootstrap 2 front-conclusion framework
v 1. (03 November 2013)
Restructured plugin and extra community methods: change, get_value, set_value Custom made attributes on initial pick out element are copied to a created HTML component
v .1 (21 September 2013)
Prevented sort submit on caret/button click, autocomplete prevented on enter subject, typing and pasting prevented, added a new alternative – optimum merchandise seen without the need of a scrollbar
Original release (16 May well 2013)