Job title: Channel Sales Executive
Company: PCS Software Inc
Job description: Targeted Start Date: ASAP
Location: remote position or also have options to live/relocate to Dallas/Fort Worth metro area, Austin, or Houston, Texas
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President of Channel Sales
Travel Requirements: 50% travel may be required to attend conferences and visit partners onsite
Relocation: Yes, relocation provided, if not currently in Houston, Texas or Dallas, Texas
Position Type: Experienced – minimum of 1 year of channel/partner/VAR sales experience, prefer in a SaaS environment
PCS Software, Inc. is an AI platform for the transportation logistics marketspace providing the trucking industry’s most effective transportation management platform (TMP) to improve fleet management and delivery systems and increase profits for our customers. Through innovation and invention, our software individualizes work routines, consolidates workflows, and streamlines management controls to improve accountability, transparency, and eliminate costly and redundant manual processes.
Trucking companies and freight brokers trust PCS to optimize their dispatch, accounting, and fleet operations. TL, LTL, Intermodal, and freight brokerage services use our TMP to automate operations, easily access information, and reduce inefficiencies to maximize sales and revenue. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, with regional offices now located across North America, PCS Software is the leading developer of hosted software solutions designed specifically for the ground transportation industry.
Job Description: Channel Sales Executive
Reporting to the Vice President of Channel Sales for PCS Software, Inc., and working closely with the Marketing team, the Channel Sales Executive acts as a primary contact for all solutions selling initiatives with our partners and channel sales vendors and is responsible for proactively managing the relationships and deploying sales actions and strategies in order to grow business and meet annual revenue goals.
- Develop new business and expand partner/channel sales knowledge and activity with our customers and partners with an emphasis on partner and channel sales adoption and account development.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and project quotas.
- Promote and market PCS partners’ products and services and named channel sales accounts.
- Support sales activities by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for within partner and channel API adaption.
- Create and manage a healthy sales funnel.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule promotional work with partners and customers and track sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Work with the PCS Channel Marketing Team, Customer Marketing Team, and Product Marketing Teams to identify engagement opportunities through associations, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Prospecting daily using all tools available will be key to the success of this position
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with customers and Channel Partners to enable increased adoption of PCS API’s and business development.
- Sales forecasting as required in Salesforce.com for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Maintain Salesforce.com data for new and existing account development efforts.
Employee Comprehensive Benefits Include:
Annual Incentive Bonus Plans for non-commissioned full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1 with monthly premiums paid by PCS
- 401K with a 4% Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 8 Paid Holidays Annually
- 3-weeks of PTO starting your first year and the ability to earn additional PTO
- Company paid term life and short-term disability insurance
- 3-weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Club/Gym reimbursement program (up to $750/year)
- Employee referral bonus program.
PCS Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
Bachelor’s Degree required
Why Join PCS?
PCS Software, Inc. rewards your challenging work with excellent opportunities for career growth and personal development. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of energized technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your challenging work and values your talented contributions. If you would like to compete for this highly sought-after position, please submit your resume to [email protected]
PCS Software, Inc. is considered one of the best places to work because of our competitive compensation plans, comprehensive benefits plan with 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for you and your dependents, 401k with a 4% match, generous PTO package, a truly creative and fun working environment, complementary food/beverages in the office, paid training and development opportunities, paid gym/fitness facility membership, employee recognition programs, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
PCS Software, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
We thank all respondents for their interest in PCS Software, Inc. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To view additional information on PCS Software, Inc., please visit our website at . No calls or agencies please.
§ 2+ years of SaaS solutions sales experience and/or partner/channel sales experience required
§ Transportation/Logistics solution selling experience a plus
§ Experience working with channel strategies and initiatives
§ Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards SaaS products and solutions
§ Ability to accurately enter data and help forecast revenue in Salesforce.com on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
§ Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
§ Strong understanding of how to sell go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy and sales life-cycle methodology, required.
§ Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
§ Time management skills are required, and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, challenging environment
§ Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
§ Exceptional presentation skills required
§ Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at an elevated level
§ Ability to travel (up to 50% travel)
§ Having an established transportation client base in the assigned territory is a plus
Expected salary: $65000 per year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:32:30 GMT