Job title: Channel Sales Executive (REMOTE – NC/SC/FL/GA/TX/TN/GA)
Company: SPECTRIO LLC
Job description: Description:
Spectrio has been recognized as one of Florida’s highest-growth companies, ranking at No. 127 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 Florida Regional list, up 53 places from the previous year. In 2020, the Company made the national Inc. 5000 list for the ninth time, ranking at No. 3050, up 756 from the previous year.
We are looking for a collaborative and highly engaged and highly motivated Channel Sales Executive to drive revenue growth. If you are a strong communicator, have an ownership mindset, and enjoy building relationships with your customers, then we invite you to apply.
- The Channel Sales Executive will be given verticals and a developed pipeline of potential leads. They will be expected to develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly, as well as regularly meet with the Vice President of Sales to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- The successful candidate will be a strong, self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- The candidate will be assigned a revenue target, which will serve as a key metric of success and performance.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Furthermore, the candidate will be expected to make a high volume of cold outreach attempts per day/week.
- The candidate will be expected to have sufficient experience and knowledge in, but not limited to, the following items:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all Spectrio’s offering
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Spectrio order processing and fulfillment systems and processes
- Basic understanding of partner’s systems and how they interact with Spectrio’s systems for order entry, fulfillment, and accounting
- Organization and consolidation of data
- Cold outreach via phone and email campaign
- Development and regular maintenance of the Sales Pipeline
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue and overall partner initiatives to MDS leadership
- 5-7 years Channel Sales experience against revenue objectives
- Existing knowledge of with Salesforce
- Experience engaging and interacting with all levels of an organization from entry-level to C-Suite
- Experience building and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Well organized and detailed oriented with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-oriented, innovative, strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- Display integrity, character, and strong leadership skills
*This position is REMOTE and location of candidate must be in the southeast U.S. including FL, NC, SC, TX, TN, KY & GA.
Spectrio is a leading provider of comprehensive digital signage solutions that empowers clients to transform their business locations into modern, dynamic destinations for customers and employees. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and founded in 2002, Spectrio serves over 150,000 franchise and enterprise locations in multiple industries, including quick-service restaurants, automotive, healthcare, and financial services. With supporting offerings geared towards Overhead Music, On-Hold Messaging, WiFi Marketing, and more, Spectrio offers businesses a complete customer engagement solution at scale. For more information, visit.
Spectrio offers a wide range of benefits for our team members, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Parental Leave, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, and Education Reimbursement.
Spectrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:35:29 GMT