Career title: Women’s Resilience Middle (WRC) Facilitator
Firm: Intercontinental Rescue Committee
Job description: The Global Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, encouraging to restore overall health, safety, training, financial wellbeing and electricity to people devastated by conflict and catastrophe. Launched in 1933 at the contact of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at perform in above 40 nations around the world and 25 U.S. cities supporting people to endure, reclaim command of their potential and reinforce their communities.
The Women’s Resilience Middle (WRC) offers a safe and sound, responsive, resourceful place the place the varied needs of women and girls are revered and the place they have prospects for expression, increased wellbeing, and community connectedness.
Below the supervision of the Women’s Resilience Heart and Social Operate Industry Placement Coordinator, the WRC Facilitator will be accountable for facilitating wellness and women’s empowerment teams and supporting the implementation of WRC actions. The Facilitator will perform with the WRC and Social Operate Area Placement Coordinator to establish software curriculum, perform outreach and recruitment, and facilitate pre and post assessments as very well as team sessions.
This posture will be dependent in the IRC El Cajon office.
- Aid requirements assessments, such as aim group discussions, personal interviews, and surveys
- Facilitate wellness groups, Attachment Nutritional vitamins caregiver aid teams, and Gals in Motion (WiA) in collaboration with Safety & Wellness, as well as Business Girls in Motion (BWiA) in collaboration with the Middle for Economic Option
- Aid or coordinate volunteers to facilitate standard engagement opportunities for ladies like yoga, movement/dance, backyard garden days, English dialogue, and sewing circle teams
- Aid psychosocial aid groups as nicely as exclusive matters workshops, including coping with strain
- Outreach to the group and IRC shoppers to persuade their involvement in the WRC
- Observe attendance and enroll participants in ETO database
- Administer surveys to customers as assigned
- Produce and carry out agenda of WRC programming
- Sustain WRC room in El Cajon place of work
- Participate and aid in recruiting volunteers for quarterly El Cajon Local community Garden beautification and
- Other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate diploma required. Graduate diploma favored, with an emphasis in Social Function, Psychological Well being, or an equal area of research
At the very least 2 several years of progressive operate working experience inside of social expert services
Shown encounter doing the job with refugees, asylees, victims of human trafficking, and/or immigrant populations demanded
Practical experience facilitating teams and delivering psychosocial guidance services
Overall health/mental health and fitness qualifications chosen crisis intervention working experience most popular
Yoga or movement instruction knowledge most well-liked
Experience operating with non-native speakers of different levels and backgrounds essential
Working experience in gender-dependent projects, neighborhood outreach, and wellness team facilitation
Powerful written and oral and interpersonal communication techniques: the potential to converse efficiently with colleagues and associates in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary setting, and the skill to current to a diverse public demanded
Stable organizational competencies with the means to juggle various jobs, established priorities, properly handle time, and fulfill deadlines needed
Exceptional interpersonal techniques: the ability to work correctly with associates and colleagues in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary natural environment required Microsoft Workplace suite demanded
Proficiency in spoken and created English and
Proficiency in a essential shopper language, these types of as Dari, Pashto, Arabic, or Haitian Creole needed.
Performing Natural environment:**
- Common, qualified business office atmosphere
- This place will function from the IRC business and Group Yard in El Cajon
- All through pandemic: Constrained at-dwelling get the job done with dependable internet and in-workplace/yard customer function . Non-pandemic: Regular, professional office surroundings
- Offices hours are scheduled as Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm with occasional night or weekend things to do as essential
- Typical journey to off-web page locations is expected and
- Obtain to a reliable auto to travel routinely during the company supply spot.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s obligation to give and preserve a office that is absolutely free of recognised dangers and our motivation to safeguard the well being of our personnel, clientele, and communities, IRC involves new hires to furnish proof of vaccination in opposition to COVID-19 in order to be regarded as for any in-business office or hybrid positions. All IRC US offices involve complete vaccination to attend any in-office environment functions (e.g., conferences, trainings).
Motivation to Variety and Inclusivity: IRC is dedicated to constructing a assorted firm and a local climate of inclusivity. We strongly stimulate programs from candidates who can display that they can add to this intention.
Equivalent Chance Employer: We are an equal prospect employer and benefit diversity at our corporation. We do not discriminate on the foundation of race, faith, coloration, national origin, intercourse, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital standing, veteran standing, or disability position. We will guarantee that persons with disabilities are furnished affordable lodging to take part in the position software or interview course of action, to execute important occupation features, and to acquire other positive aspects and privileges of employment. Make sure you contact us to request lodging.
US Positive aspects: We supply a complete and extremely aggressive established of added benefits. In the US, these involve: 10 unwell times, 10 US holiday seasons, 20-25 paid out time off days (relying on part and tenure), clinical coverage setting up at $145 for each thirty day period, dental starting up at $7 per thirty day period, and eyesight setting up at $5 for each month, FSA for health care, childcare, and commuter expenses, a 403b retirement cost savings strategies with up to 4.5% quickly vested matching contribution, as well as a 3-7% foundation IRC contribution (3 12 months vesting), incapacity & lifetime insurance policy, and an Employee Support Method which is obtainable to our team and their households to assist counseling and care in instances of crisis and psychological well being struggles.
How to utilize
You should apply on our web site:
Job information Country
Metropolis El Cajon, CA Resource
Many years of knowledge
Structure Enchantment Source
Posted 29 Nov 2022 Originally revealed 29 Nov 2022
+ 1 additional
Structure Investigation Source
Posted 21 Nov 2022 Initially revealed 21 Nov 2022
Format News and Press Release Sources
Posted 17 Nov 2022 Originally published 17 Nov 2022
Structure Information and Press Release Sources
Posted 17 Nov 2022 Originally published 17 Nov 2022
Get updates by means of E mail
Do not fill in this industry
Service delivered by UNOCHA OCHA coordinates the global unexpected emergency reaction to preserve life and protect folks in humanitarian crises. We advocate for effective and principled humanitarian action by all, for all.
Spot: El Cajon, CA
Career date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 23:10:45 GMT
Utilize for the position now!