Job title: Account Executive, Sales Specialist
Job description: Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our sales team. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Specifically, this role is focused on selling to the Specialty markets. As an Account Executive, you will position research and SAAS solutions to senior executives within the energy industry, driving the growth of the account as an overlay. You will work closely with an Account Director, Customer Service Manager, Technical Analyst and Subject Matter Experts. While this role does focus on Growth, this role is often called upon to help support account retention as a secondary metric.
- Create and manage a pipeline of opportunities from prospecting to close, this includes self-sourcing prospects, marketing generated leads, extracting opportunities from current accounts, and working with internal teammates to surface opportunities.
- Conducting Discovery Calls with clients and internal resources
- Pre-planning meetings with account team members to ensure alignment
- Organizing and planning Product Demonstrations with internal teams
- Must have a proven high level of negotiating skills
- Should have experience with RFPs and selling into multiple departments with multiple stakeholders
- Required to keep a clean salesforce record and to forecast with acceptable degree accuracy
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
- Willing to travel and attend trade shows and conferences relevant to client base.
- Ongoing education is required, both in sales skill and in industry knowledge.
Product Sales Specialist report directly to a Sales Manager but will need to be flexible in working cross departmentally.
Competitive Candidate Profile
To be successful, the senior sales professional must have:
- At least 5-7 years experience selling software, consulting, or information services to oil and gas companies in North America.
- This person must thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment and have a humble and genuine curiosity for learning.
- Energetic and collaborative mixed in with a bit of competitiveness.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and is committed to prospecting new business.
- Proven track record of consistent sales growth and quota obtainment.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a solution-oriented sales process including qualification, buying process, decision makers, budgets, drafting proposals, and closing.
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:05:53 GMT